Het Coronavirus COVID-19
From coronaviruses, humans and animals can get infections of the lungs and respiratory tract. There are several types of coronaviruses. Usually these viruses cause relatively mild symptoms, such as colds in winter and early spring.
In The Netherlands
Developments surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 are rapidly following. For this reason, we decided to start referring directly to the external experts, such as the RIVM, for information. Below you will find a number of references (links) that will lead you further to the requested information.
General information number : 0800 1351
What can you do yourself?
The main measures you can take to prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Use paper tissues
- No shaking hands
- Stay home if you develop cold symptoms
These measures apply to all viruses that can cause flu and colds. So it is always important to follow up on these measures.
- Map out which processes / products / services are critical. In doing so, break down which ones are not interruptible, which ones are interruptible for 3 weeks, and which ones are interruptible for 3 months.
- Make a cleaning plan tailored to the circumstances.(door handles, keyboards)
- Working from home / Alternative consultation options
- Responsibilities and replacement (transfer of authority).
- Flexpool formation
- Contractual Provisions
- Working Time Reduction
- Allow employees with symptoms to work at home in any case, greet without touching
- Limit social interactions, limit elevator use, limit meetings in number of attendees and frequency, limit or spread company restaurant use over time.
Appointments with the company doctor
If you have an appointment with one of our company doctors, it is normally a consultation where employee and company doctor meet physically. Please observe the guidelines of the RIVM with regard to vulnerable groups as well as the question whether you have complaints yourself or have had them recently.
If you have a question or are interested in our services, please fill in our contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
We are available by phone from 09.00 to 14.00.
De Wetstraat 130
7551 GC Hengelo